Can't get derived WebDuino class to work - compile errors with 'Web_HelloWorld'

Hi:

I made a derived class of ‘WebServer_My2.h’ called: WebServer_My2KNJ.h (or see the attached file ‘WebServer_My2KNJ.h’) and I get the following error when I try compiling the example program: ‘Web_HelloWorld.ino’:

The compile Error message: (or see the atached file ‘ErrorMsg.txt’)
Web_HelloWorld.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
Web_HelloWorld:57: error: invalid conversion from ‘void ()(WebServer_My2KNJ&, WebServer_My2::ConnectionType, char, bool)’ to ‘void ()(WebServer_My2&, WebServer_My2::ConnectionType, char, bool)’
Web_HelloWorld:57: error: initializing argument 1 of ‘void WebServer_My2::setDefaultCommand(void ()(WebServer_My2&, WebServer_My2::ConnectionType, char, bool))’
Web_HelloWorld:61: error: invalid conversion from ‘void ()(WebServer_My2KNJ&, WebServer_My2::ConnectionType, char, bool)’ to ‘void ()(WebServer_My2&, WebServer_My2::ConnectionType, char, bool)’
Web_HelloWorld:61: error: initializing argument 2 of ‘void WebServer_My2::addCommand(const char*, void ()(WebServer_My2&, WebServer_My2::ConnectionType, char, bool))’

The line ‘webserver.setDefaultCommand(&helloCmd);’ in the file ‘Web_HelloWorld.ino’ is highlighted at the time.

Note:
(i) I am a Newbie to C++, so bear with me.
(ii) All files used except ‘WebServer_My2KNJ.h’ are basically the same found at ‘GitHub - sirleech/Webduino: Arduino WebServer library’.
(iii) ‘Web_HelloWorld.ino’ compiles and runs fine if I use ‘WebServer_My2.h’ instead.
(iv) In the parent class ‘WebServer_My2.h’ (see attached), all I did was to modify ‘WebServer.h’ by changing ‘private:’ to ‘protected:’, and the class name.
(v) The reason I am going to this trouble, is that I want to later add more functionality to this class. Hence to keep things cleaner and simpler, it is best I have my code in a derived class.

Thanks
COG008

WebServer_My2KNJ.h (691 Bytes)

ErrorMsg.txt (898 Bytes)

WebServer_My2.h (34.9 KB)