Cant get this NRF24L01+PA+LNA to work when i use the PA

Hello folks I have this  NRF24L01+PA+LNA working but when I try to add this line radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_HIGH);  it stops working but if works fine with no PA code 
allso I am using atmega8a with 7805 .. I ordered these from CHINA that could be the Problem ?

here is transmit 

[code

#include  <SPI.h>
#include "nRF24L01.h"
#include "RF24.h"

boolean button = 0;

#define SW1 4

bool data = 0;

RF24 radio(9,10);

const byte address[6] = "00001";

void setup(void){ 
 //radio.powerUp();   
 //radio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_HIGH);//added power
 //radio.setDataRate(RF24_250KBPS);
 radio.begin();
 radio.openWritingPipe(address);
 radio.stopListening(); // designate as transmitter
 pinMode(SW1,INPUT);
 }
 void loop(void){
  data=digitalRead(SW1);
 radio.write(&data, sizeof(data));

}

]

oh I did add 220uf caps allso with no luck

The NRF24L01 is a 3.3 volt device. A 7805 is a 5 volt device. Do you see a problem?

no Im using an adapter to convert from 5v to 3.3

Brilliant. So you didn’t think it mattered?

What kind of module? Which regulator chip? How is it powered?

NRF24L01+PA+LNA module Im driving them with l7805 1.5 amp TO220 voltage regulator the apapter is just one of those adapters for this module it has a ams1117-3.3 on it I have a 220uf cap and a .1 uf cap on each module ...like i said i wrote the code using parts of other peoples code and it works fine as long as I do not try to set the power to high.. Im not sure what im doing wrong here ..i mean i did get them for 4.00 each off aliexpress

Your Original Post is almost unreadable. I can't figure out what works and what doesn't work.

If there is a version of the program that works and another version that doesn't please post both of them. Also post the programs that they are paired with.

Have you tried powering the nRF24 with a pair of AA alkaline cells (3.0v)? Make sure the battery GND is connected to the Arduino GND.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

How far apart are the receiver and transmitter when using high power mode?

My experience has been that that you need at least a few meters between the devices as the high power levels can overload the receiver amplifier.

i have the power modes commented out because they didnt work ....and the transmitter and receiver are about
6 inches apart. If there is any code that is not readable just let me know and ill tell you

bandmwhitt2013:
i have the power modes commented out because they didnt work ....and the transmitter and receiver are about
6 inches apart.

That is probably much too close for the high-power nRF24. Try them 6 metres apart.

If there is any code that is not readable just let me know and ill tell you

Strangely, in this case the code is readable. The problem in your Original Post is the difficulty with reading your commentary.

...R

ok i will try that