Can't login in any of my 2 Yuns in the HTML page (i have a prompt, but i dont k)

hi there,

I Can't login in any of my 2 Yuns in the HTML page (i have a prompt, but i dont know very well, how to overcome this)

I Can't login in any of my 2 Yuns in the HTML page, is asked for a username and a pass...

REST API ACCESS is: with password.

(i tryed with the option: OPEN) but in the HTML page give me the error of connection refused.... without prompting the username)

i think the user is "root" and the password i already defined, (i think it's in the screen 3, shown below)

This is just part of the problem, to make matters worse the prompt, it self, the dialog box, disapears too fast before i can write the whole thing (before a can finish, it vanishes, goes away..)

if i write wrong, then i have to delete the cookie from the chrome, because the HTML page does nothing..
Somehow, i already make this work... but i dont remember.. what i did...

I wanto to control the LED in 13ª pin, in the HTML page, in the line naming: "Cozinha"
Can anyone help me?

Thank's in advance.

(sorry, my english)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KqwhoTiyU2VIZfLGV5VgCuKX-QDnZGod

Does anyone knows what i am doing wrong,
that can help me?

Both Yuns are had received their IPs from a router DHCP.
..and i comment in the "bridge.ino" this line:

// server.listenOnLocalhost();

I think the problem it's in here...But i dont know..
because before with the 192.168.240.1 (standalone) It didn't prompt a username or a password before, and i think, the REST API was: OPEN
however it gave an error: 176 connection refused....

Does anybody knows this problem?

The YUN section is not really as active as it once was so sorry you did not get a reply sooner from anyone.
If you want I can try moving you to the networking section ?

Are you using Wi-Fi or an ethernet connection.

Some people have reported errors in the past using Wi-Fi so an ethernet connection seems to have helped them.

Check what IP was assigned in your router with just one of your YUN's connected and try to access it via a browser page with that IP.

You may want to READ THIS for future reference.
It will help you get the best out of the forum.

Bob.

Thank's Bob. :slight_smile:

I will read it.

Was a long time i didn't come here.

ballscrewbob:
If you want I can try moving you to the networking section ?

I would appreciate it, man. (...Or maybe, the Portugal section..)

i have been digging, and i solve most of the issue, but still the time out out is too short.

This is just part of the problem, to make matters worse the prompt, it self, the dialog box, disapears too fast before i can write the whole thing (before a can finish, it vanishes, goes away..)