Cant manage to communicate between two arduinos over wireless serial

Just got two dorji rf boards from ebay wired them to two different arduinos via hardware serial
One arsuino prints a serial output and i wanted the other one to recive it and view it via the serial terminal
I didnt program the arduinos with a certain sketch since i assumed that it disent matter and if hardware serial recives data it will print it on terminal no matter what
The problem is that the data isnt transferd correctly and is gibberish most of the time
Checked the rf boards settings bothe are the same everything is on 9600 baud including the serial monitors
Dont know what the problem is
Here are some pics

I didnt program the arduinos with a certain sketch since i assumed that it disent matter and if hardware serial recives data it will print it on terminal no matter what

That's not correct. The "terminal" (I guess you call the Serial Monitor of the IDE so) displays what the Arduino prints out to it's hardware serial interface. Most Arduinos only have one hardware serial interface and that one is connected the PC by a USB converter. Depending on how you connected the module to the Arduino you either can see it's output on the Serial Monitor or the Arduino can see it but not both at the same time. Please provide a link to the hardware you bought and post a wiring diagram of how you wired the module to the Arduino.