avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8c
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8c
problem with loading to board: Arduino Help Center לקבלת עצות.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

sometimes it just report
""serial port busy"

serial port busy means you have some program open (probably a monitor or terminal of some sort) when you tried to upload, close that program.

What is an Uno Plus? Can you link to the documentation for how it differs from a normal Uno?

Does the LED blink a few times when you try to upload? If not, that implies that either the bootloader has broken itself (highly unlikely) or that reset is disabled (maybe one of the features that makes this board different from an Uno is a jumper to enable/disable autoreset, and you used that last time?)

the LED on the board does blink when i try to load.

UNO PLUS has microiUSB instead of larger one in the working board. I tried to replace cables but it did not help.

The UNO PLUS has on board FT232 (whats that?) as a USB driver. may be some diverers in my computer were updated since last time it worked. I dont know how to check that.

What is shown in Device Manager for the USB serial port?

FT232R USB UART

FTDI USB serial drivers

tried to load driver and got message that a newer version already loaded.

when loading to the UNO after a while i got this message:

1.8.5 (Windows 10), לוח:"Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Cn\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder\ctags\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\preproc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
מבצע קומפילציה לסקיצה...
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10805 -DARDUINO_AVR_UNO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\standard" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire\src" "C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\sketch\i2c_scanner.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\sketch\i2c_scanner.ino.cpp.o"
Compiling libraries...
Compiling library "Wire"
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\libraries\Wire\Wire.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\libraries\Wire\utility\twi.c.o
Compiling core...
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\wiring_pulse.S.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\WInterrupts.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\hooks.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\wiring.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\wiring_analog.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\wiring_digital.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\wiring_pulse.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\wiring_shift.c.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\CDC.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\HardwareSerial.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\HardwareSerial0.cpp.o
Using previously compiled file: C:\Users\benzion\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_259732\core\HardwareSerial1.cpp.o

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5f
avr
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5f
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x5f
בעיה בטעינה ללוח בקר ב: Arduino Help Center לקבלת עצות.

Show detailed information by screenshots of your device on Device Manager