Can't uplad my program to Arduino MEGA 2560

Hi all

I tried to implement the watch dog reset to reset the Arduino Board after a WiFi break down.

I made a mistake by the program and it’s reseting all the time. I tried to upload a correct version of my example, but I could’nt. I have a time out error. Also trying a simple program like “blink”.

Then I tried to burn a new bootloader (as described by Sparkfun Tutorial) without success.

Can somebody help my?

Regards Urs

Try pressing the reset just before the upload starts. It may take a little practice.

are using avr pocket programmer for uploading code??have u mounted the programmer properly

make ensure using you choosen right programmer??

what error you got when upload bootloader. can you share screensht of the IDE.

Thank you all.

First I tried to press the reset button. Did'nt help. The led L is on all the time.

Second I use the Arduino UNO as programmer and wired to the MEGA as described.

• Set the programer as Arduino as ISP
  • Wired it as described

During uploading the bootloader I have got no error. The message is: .....thakes a minute. I canceled it after approx. 20 minute.

Attachment: Screen shot fron the IDE. (Upload blink sketch)

you need share me screen shot of error message.

we dont know how you connected

Wired it as described

you selected wrong programmer it must be USBTinyISP. please share screen shot

I tried with the programmer USBTinyISP but I have got the error message bit with the error Could not find USBTinyISP device.

I tried again with the programmer: Arduino as ISP and I got the error message:

Arduino: 1.6.1 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Uno" avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x03 Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.

Attachments

I have used an Uno and Nick Gammon's sketch as a programmer and it worked like a charm....

Hi ChilliTronix
Thank you. It’s working with the Nick Gammon sketch.
Urs