can't upload code - MKR1000 and MKRZero

I have both an MRK1000 and an MKRZero. Everything was working fine yesterday. I upload code through my Surface Pro.

I have tried 2 different computers. 3 different USB cables. Different code. Web editor and downloadable IDE. My computers will recognized the boards and they light up. However, it refuses to upload code to both.

Have I fried both my boards? I have also tried the reset buttons.

I have some doubts about the USB port in my Surface Pro. I have a USB isolator but wasn’t using it.

Is there anything else that could be the problem?

TIA.

I have the same issue with a brand new MKR1000 board -- I haven't been able to code anything yet!
This has to be fixed immediately.

I'm using Windows 7, 64 bit. I have a corporate proxy setting set up by IT, which may be getting in the way.

The plugin looks fine on the tray, but in firefox the upload button area gets taken over with a message that states "No Plugin Connection. Uploading is disabled until you reconnect".

Thanks

@ monikah123

In the desktop IDE have you tried the "quickly double tap the reset button" that will put it into bootloader mode on another COM port and allow you to upload as normal ?

Also AVOID USB 3.0 ports and if you really have to use them insert a POWERED USB 2.0 hub between them as that usually fixes the USB 3.0 issue.

@ oli_gilmour

If you are behind a corporate/educational firewall or similar you may run into some issues.
The plugin may seem OK but did you accept the Certificate and any other items that CREATE asked for ?
If not then you will not be able to do much.

TO BOTH OF YOU...
I am going to ask this be moved to the MKR section HOWEVER there is a section for CREATE too if you want to check for issues that have been answered similar to yours and open specific issues.