can't upload code

Yesterday, i can upload the code normally. And now i can't upload the code from sketch. I still can upload the example code (Blink). Please help me

avrdude: can't open input file C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_526756/sketch_oct06c.ino.hex: No such file or directory
avrdude: read from file 'C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_526756/sketch_oct06c.ino.hex' failed
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Did you try to restart the IDE / computer?

septillion:
Did you try to restart the IDE / computer?

I try to restart the computer 2 times. I even try to re-install the IDE and it still not working.

Please do this:

• Try to upload a sketch.
  • After the upload fails, check to see whether the input file exists. In the error above the file is supposed to be at C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_526756/sketch_oct06c.ino.hex but the temporary build folder name is randomized every time you start the Arduino IDE so it will probably be different this time. Note that C:\Users\DELL\AppData is a system folder that Windows Explorer will hide from you by default. You can set it to not do this at View > Hidden Items (check).
  • Comment here to tell us what you found.

pert:
Please do this:

• Try to upload a sketch.
  • After the upload fails, check to see whether the input file exists. In the error above the file is supposed to be at C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_526756/sketch_oct06c.ino.hex but the temporary build folder name is randomized every time you start the Arduino IDE so it will probably be different this time. Note that C:\Users\DELL\AppData is a system folder that Windows Explorer will hide from you by default. You can set it to not do this at View > Hidden Items (check).
  • Comment here to tell us what you found.

avrdude: can't open input file C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_788207/sketch_oct06c.ino.hex: No such file or directory
avrdude: read from file 'C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_788207/sketch_oct06c.ino.hex' failed

A new directory for a new sketch and when i try to open the folder follow the link(arduino_build_788207), nothing here it's a empty folder. And folder "arduino_build_526756" for last sketch not existed?

Try temporarily disable anti virus. Some weird packages will mess with it.

Thanks it working. The reason is my anti virus

Sight, crappy anti virus of today...

Yesterday, i can upload the code normally. And now i can't upload the code from sketch.Sometimes i can upload 1 time and failed in next time. Man in this forum told me cause of the anti virus, i uninstall the program and it work for that day but today it happen again. Please help me.

Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

avrdude: can't open input file C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_947180/Test_LED.ino.hex: No such file or directory
avrdude: read from file 'C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_947180/Test_LED.ino.hex' failed

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

nicknhanqua0608:
Man in this forum told me cause of the anti virus, i uninstall the program

Do you mean you uninstalled your antivirus? I would not recommend doing that, unless you're only uninstalling the antivirus to use a different one instead. Although temporarily disabling an antivirus to check if it's the cause of an error is reasonable, the long term solution is to whitelist the appropriate folder/file/process so that the antivirus can continue to be used without interfering with the Arduino IDE.

pert:
Do you mean you uninstalled your antivirus? I would not recommend doing that, unless you're only uninstalling the antivirus to use a different one instead. Although temporarily disabling an antivirus to check if it's the cause of an error is reasonable, the long term solution is to whitelist the appropriate folder/file/process so that the antivirus can continue to be used without interfering with the Arduino IDE.

When i disable the antivirus, my IDE can upload that day. But now i try to disable the antivirus it not work and i uninstall the antivirus it still can't upload sketch. What should i do now. I want to upload the code

Yesterday, i can upload the code normally. And now i can't upload the code from sketch.Sometimes i can upload 1 time and failed in next time. Man in this forum told me cause of the anti virus, i uninstall the program and it work for that day but today it happen again. Please help me.

Arduino: 1.8.7 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

avrdude: can't open input file C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_947180/Test_LED.ino.hex: No such file or directory
avrdude: read from file 'C:\Users\DELL\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_947180/Test_LED.ino.hex' failed

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Try to temporary disabling Anti virus.

Have you tried to add the Arduino IDE to antivirus exceptions? It helped me.

I uninstall my antivirus already but still not work. Last time when i disable antivirus it work now it failed.