can't upload sketch to arduino

hello,

i can't upload any sketch to my arduino have anyone a idea what i need to do to fix it. i try a lot of things.

i have windows 10 and the mjduino uno r3

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
Probleem bij het uploaden naar het board. Zie http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload voor suggesties.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9

I hope Someone Can help me

If you have anything connected to your RX pin, (pin 0), disconnect it and try again.

I assume it was previously working OK. ie You have the correct driver installed.

There is nothing connected to the arduino. Do you have another solution ?

ruudjeeee: There is nothing connected to the arduino. Do you have another solution ?

Do you have the correct driver installed? Was it working previously, or are you just getting started with it?

If the answer to both questions is yes, and you have the correct port selected in the IDE, (check in Device Manager under "Ports"), then there is something else you can try - when trying to upload, hold down the 'Reset' button until just before the upload begins, then release it.

I just started my Arduino as a beginner. I was trying to write a simple blinking program and program is compiled but not able to Upload the program. It kept showing me "Uploading" message at the bottom forever.

I have Windows as OS. I was able to install the driver and using Com-3 as the port. I have Uno.

what do I do?

snitins: I just started my Arduino as a beginner. I was trying to write a simple blinking program and program is compiled but not able to Upload the program. It kept showing me "Uploading" message at the bottom forever. I have Windows as OS. I was able to install the driver and using Com-3 as the port. I have Uno. what do I do?

Which driver did you install?

Edit: snitins, I just realised that you aren't the OP, and just jumped in and hijacked the thread with your own problem. Very confusing - I thought I was replying to ruudjeeee. He's using an MJ Duino UNO R3, not an Arduino UNO. Perhaps you should start your own thread with your issue. It's probably caused by a completely different thing.

I have installed the correct driver i am Not a beginner on my old pc iT worked fine since i Have a new pc iT doesn't Work. I tried iT again on my old pc to upload a sketch and that don't Works anymore. I have no idea what the problem is.

ruudjeeee: I have installed the correct driver i am Not a beginner on my old pc iT worked fine since i Have a new pc iT doesn't Work. I tried iT again on my old pc to upload a sketch and that don't Works anymore. I have no idea what the problem is.

Right. Bit by bit you're giving more information. It's a little like pulling teeth.

So you know what you're doing, the right driver is installed, the correct port is selected, it used to work on the old PC and now it doesn't, there's nothing connected to the serial pins to disrupt uploading, and you get the following error:-

avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xa9

If you'd given all of that information with your first post it would have made things much easier and faster.

About the only thing I can suggest at this stage is that you try a different cable, in case the one you're using is damaged.

If the cable is OK, it is possible that the bootloader has been corrupted somehow, or the ATMega 328 chip is dead, or that the board itself has been damaged in some way.

At this stage, I'd suggest that you buy another UNO, (two is better, you can never have too many Arduinos :)), and see if you have better luck. Substitution is a pretty good diagnostic tool.

When you have another one, assuming that it works OK, you could try burning a new bootloader to the original board, or at the very least try reading it's config info, and go from there. I can't help any further with this issue. I've run out of ideas. Good luck.

I am using PCs for more than 30 years, i am very experienced, too, and i had a frustrating Problem, too:

USB-Cable wasn't plugged right into my Arduino... Same Problem.

i am not able to pload any sketch to my arduino Uno.it shows the message as follows

Sketch uses 3100 bytes (9%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 196 bytes (9%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1852 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions. avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f

i have not connected anything to the rx. and i have also set the port. even i have hold down the reset button but still it is not working. Please help

rockysaikia730: i am not able to pload any sketch to my arduino Uno.it shows the message as follows

Sketch uses 3100 bytes (9%) of program storage space. Maximum is 32256 bytes. Global variables use 196 bytes (9%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1852 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes. avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions. avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x8f

i have not connected anything to the rx. and i have also set the port. even i have hold down the reset button but still it is not working. Please help

Start you own thread!

:(