Can't upload sketches (or at least seems like)

Hi I bought an Arduino and started to program with it. I uploaded a few sketches, used a LED, an I2C accelerometer and finally a screen but... now some things don't work :~ Simply, when I started using the screen with this code (http://pastebin.com/mcKL8n4r), because it's an Adafruit screen, the screen and the Arduino were working (screen was showing psychedelic shapes as in the code), but every time I uploaded to the Arduino, Windows played the device removed sound (but the Arduino worked, and the code was updated on it). So today I wanted to create my own code (because the other one was the exemple) so I created a little one, simple which was just showing a black then white screen :

void setup() {
  tft.fillScreen(ILI9340_BLACK);
  delay(1000);
  tft.fillScreen(ILI9340_WHITE); //I wasn't sure of the color WHITE but it compiled without any problem...
  delay(10000);
}

And the loop was totally empty. I wanted to upload but it started to do what we could call an Harlem Shake... It started saying there wasn't any Arduino on the COM9 port, so I saw it was now COM10 (even if just before it was COM9), then it showed this error message :

avrdude: ser_send(): write error: sorry no info avail

With something just up (but I don't have it now :( ) So I retried and it did not work. I unplugged the screen (it is on the ICSP and two pins) to have only the Arduino, now when I upload it plays the device removed sound and seems not to work and if I open the serial monitor in the IDE it won't open (but the window is created, but can't switch to it) and... that's all =( So if anyone has an idea... I'm running the latest Arduino IDE with an Arduino Micro and this screen : www.adafruit.com/products/1480#Technical_Details Thank you

the latest ide is all buggy on my windows 8/7 pc try stepping back a few versions maybe?