Can't use the Tone library, i get compile error, help please

So i just downloaded the tone version and everytime i try to use it i get compile erros, i cant get it to work, i already changed the wiring.h to Arduino.h in the toone.cpp but still no luck, help me please, im trying to run the simplest code i found
these are the compile errors

[

C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp: In member function ‘void Tone::begin(uint8_t)’:
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:121: error: ‘bitWrite’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:123: error: ‘digitalPinToPort’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:123: error: ‘portOutputRegister’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:124: error: ‘digitalPinToBitMask’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp: In member function ‘void Tone::play(uint16_t, uint32_t)’:
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:198: error: ‘OUTPUT’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:198: error: ‘pinMode’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:294: error: ‘bitWrite’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp: In member function ‘void Tone::stop()’:
C:\Users\Manolo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone\Tone.cpp:361: error: ‘digitalWrite’ was not declared in this scope]

here is the code

[
#include <Tone.h>

Tone tone1;

void setup()
{
tone1.begin(13);
tone1.play(NOTE_A4);
}

void loop()
{
}]

Can anyome help me please, i really dont know what to do, im running Arduino 1.0.5-r2
Thanks

Open the file Tone.cpp
On line 23 You’ll find #include <wiring.h>
Delete it
In it’s place insert #include <arduino.h>
Save the file
Restart the IDE
and try again

alreay tried the wiring.h to arduino.h change thing, didnt work
question, is it arduino.h or Arduino.h, already tried both but still it wont work, help :cry:

You need to post a link to where you got the library, and post the files you modified.

Otherwise, all we can do is guess. I guess you did something wrong.

i got the library from: https://code.google.com/p/rogue-code/wiki/ToneLibraryDocumentation

the only thing i modified was:

#include<wiring.h>
with
#include<Arduino.h>

from the Tone.cpp file

I downloaded the library, unzipped it to C:\Users\PaulS\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Tone, edited Tone.cpp to change wiring to Arduino, saved, started the IDE, copied your code, pasted it, and compiled. I got one error message:

Binary sketch size: 2,508 bytes (of a 30,720 byte maximum)

I used the 1.0.5 version of the IDE.