Can't verify my sketch

Hi guys

I just wanted to get my g29 pedals to work as a standalone so I followed a youtuber who did the same with a Leonardo board. So i got everything done like he did but the sketch doesn’t seem to work with me. I always get the following error when i want to verify the sketch

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 10), Board:“Arduino Leonardo”

C:\Users\Trollepoten\Windows\Desktop\USB-5-AXIS-CONTROLLER-master (4)\USB-5-AXIS-CONTROLLER-master_5_AXIS_CONTROLLER_5_AXIS_CONTROLLER.ino:10:22: fatal error: Joystick.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Fout bij het compileren van board Arduino Leonardo

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

So is there kind of way I can download the ‘Joystick.h’ file, I’ve been struggling with this for a while but I can’t seem to fix it.

Someone who can help? Would be much appreciated :smiley:

There is a joystick library for Leonardo in the Library Manager. Perhaps that is the right library. In the IDE menus go to Sketch, Include library, Manage Libraries. In the filter your search box type in joystick. Scroll down and you will see Joystick. Click in the box and an install button will appear. Click the install button to install the library.

You need to know which library the other person used. “joystick.h” will be part of it.

groundFungus: There is a joystick library for Leonardo in the Library Manager. Perhaps that is the right library. In the IDE menus go to Sketch, Include library, Manage Libraries. In the filter your search box type in joystick. Scroll down and you will see Joystick. Click in the box and an install button will appear. Click the install button to install the library.

Doesnt seem to work, I already had them installed :(

The library that I pointed to sure looks like the same library in the video. Where and how did you install the joystick library?