capabilities

HI guys,

I got a problem regarding airspeed sensor. I looked for the availability of the airspeed sensors on online shops, but everything that I have seen was just for pixhack or APM, can I use it as my airspeed sensor? I'm planning to connect it on arduino nano and the data that was taken from the sensor can be send wirelessly.. Is it possible guys.

I have a code on gyro and accelerometer, but would like to ask if it is possibble to send them through RF modules? ( of course with digital type of modulation )

and about a live camera streaming, can I send them too. using RF modules and arduino.

Have you got a link to the airspeed sensor specs? What kind of output/interface does it have?

I have a code on gyro and accelerometer, but would like to ask if it is possibble to send them through RF modules? ( of course with digital type of modulation )

Yes, you can get [u]transmitter/receiver modules[/u] for the Arduino. (I've never used one and I don't know what kind of distance you can get.) You don't have to program the "modulation". They are designed for digital data.

and about a live camera streaming, can I send them too. using RF modules and arduino.

No. The Arduino isn't fast-enough for real-time video. If you can find a video transmitter/receiver the Arduino might be able to control it, if it needs any "control".