Capacitive Sensing Library and attiny 2313

Hello,

I am new to arduino. I am trying to achieve a cap sensor with attiny, a simple LED that lights up if you touch a metal plate I have tried with 2313. I found the Capacitive Sensing Library and everything looks nice if I make it with arduino. The problem is that the Capacitive Sensing Library does not want to compile for attiny2313 and for any other attiny.

I am getting this error: /Users/sqrtm1sd/Documents/Arduino/libraries/CapacitiveSensor/CapacitiveSensor.cpp: In constructor 'CapacitiveSensor::CapacitiveSensor(uint8_t, uint8_t)': /Users/sqrtm1sd/Documents/Arduino/libraries/CapacitiveSensor/CapacitiveSensor.cpp:43: error: 'digitalPinToBitMask' was not declared in this scope /Users/sqrtm1sd/Documents/Arduino/libraries/CapacitiveSensor/CapacitiveSensor.cpp:44: error: 'digitalPinToPort' was not declared in this scope /Users/sqrtm1sd/Documents/Arduino/libraries/CapacitiveSensor/CapacitiveSensor.cpp:45: error: 'portModeRegister' was not declared in this scope /Users/sqrtm1sd/Documents/Arduino/libraries/CapacitiveSensor/CapacitiveSensor.cpp:46: error: 'portOutputRegister' was not declared in this scope /Users/sqrtm1sd/Documents/Arduino/libraries/CapacitiveSensor/CapacitiveSensor.cpp:51: error: 'portInputRegister' was not declared in this scope

arduino 1.0.5, board UNO, mac

Please help me