Capacitive touch sensor

Hi all.

I am beginner in arduino. I know arduino have library. I want to used capacitive touch sensor library. But I dont understand about that. What is 9 and 10 is referring? Sorry since i am really beginner in arduino

CapacitiveSensor cs_9_10 = CapacitiveSensor(9,10); // 10M resistor between pins 4 & 2, pin 2 is sensor pin, add a wire and or foil if desired CapacitiveSensor cs_9_2 = CapacitiveSensor(9,2); // 10M resistor between pins 4 & 6, pin 6 is sensor pin, add a wire and or foil CapacitiveSensor cs_4_8 = CapacitiveSensor(4,8); // 10M resistor between pins 4 & 8, pin 8 is sensor pin, add a wire and or foil

The numbers 9,10/9,2/4,8 refer to arduino pin numbers. The rest of the line after the // is comments and they don't match the code. Go have a look/read here where it explains in better detail how to wire up capacitive sensors.

Thanks for your information. I never used arduino before. I am little bit confuse, i will used arduino mega which have more input and output. I want to used capacitive touch sensor as input and led as output. is it possible? do you have any example or tutorial related with my project?