Capturing analogue light dimmer voltage and transmitting over ZLL?

Would it be possible (in theory) to cap the dimmer’s AC switching cycle and then reinterpret those switch-on and switch-off values into ZLL frames?

Would ‘reading’ the line be measuring the drop in resistance by a lead (and neutral, too?) eventually going into the arduino?

I’ve got a few digispark clones to play with, a Lutron MACL 153m and a Philips Hue Light and Color bulb that is famously not compatible with the former.

I can wrap my head around sending 802.15.4 frames much more readily than measuring resistance, know in advance that it may be a bit of fiddling to get there, and understand that readily available retail solutions are priced lower than my selected kit. Yet, I go on.

Thanks in advance,

"Cap a switching cycle" - no idea what that means - perhaps you want to snoop on a mains waveform?

"switch on value" - do you mean the duty cycle from a triac dimmer?

"ZLL frame" - no idea what that means, neither does google...

You need to state what you are trying to do clearly and identify all the hardware involved, with
links to datasheets if possible.

I suspect you are wanting to snoop onto a mains waveform from a light circuit, deduce a duty cycle,
and output this via some protocol on a Zigbee or other IEEE802.15.4 wireless link?

Sampling a mains voltage waveform is typically done with a low voltage output mains transformer,
or you can snoop on the current waveform using a current transformer (which is less invasive).

Interpreting the waveform may take some coding, you'll need to frame the cycle correctly and identify
the timing of the switching transients.