causing pins to fade individually on a Attiny84

I am a first time user of Arduino so please accept my dumbness. I am trying to write a program to download to a ATTiny ar PWM pins. I want each pin to complete the cycle of fading before the next pin begins its cycle. I guess I don't understand enough about the fading cycle to get the code correct.

bobdeutsch:
I guess I don't understand enough about the fading cycle to get the code correct.

Show what you've got to someone who knows what they're doing and get them to try to explain what you're doing wrong and how to fix it. Be sure to describe what you wanted to happen, what actually happened, and how those things differ. That's really the basic concept with asking for help with anything, not just coding.

I would have thought starting this thread would be a great place to do that. Not sure why you didn't think we could help with it.

A person with 22 posts should know how to ask a question. Perhaps the OP thought that we could use ESP?

That is entirely possible to do - I suspect that if you posted the code you have that's not working correctly, and described what it does and how that differs from what you want, we could get you pointed in the right direction straightaway. But without the code, we can't do jack!

As an aside - the t84 only has 4 PWM pins; the t841 which is about the same price, has 6 (alas SMD only - but SOIC-14 isn't hard to solder - my tindie store has t841 breakout boards if you're interested - both assembled and bare).