Ceased uploading from particular computer

I’m using the Arduino Uno and have been uploading programs onto it from Windows 7 being run on an apple laptop. All was going well until I attempted to move a servo motor using the <Servo.h> library. It moved it, but then shut down and will no longer receive uploads from the computer. Testing it on another computer, the same problem occured, but then an additional power supply was added and the servo program began working and the computer communicated fine. Trying the same thing on the laptop didn’t work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, plugged into different ports, tested a different Arduino Uno but all have the same problem.

The exact problem is that when you upload a program, it will say it’s uploading indefinitely and never finish.

Testing it on another computer, the same problem occured, but then an additional power supply was added and the servo program began working and the computer communicated fine.

Typically trying to power servos with USB power or even the Arduino on-board +5vdc regulator can be problematic. It's best to use an external power source for the servo power leads, or even four series AA alkaline batteries. I usually plan on one amp of current power capacity for each servo, for worst case loads on the servos.

Lefty

Yeah, started using a battery now and that makes it work with other computers, but it's still refusing to work on mine. It's as if the computer didn't like it for trying to draw too much power, and now refuses to communicate with it.