change bootloader fuses

Hello everybody, I want to change some fuses (power on timing) on a nano (328p) but I do not have a programmer. Using "arduino as ISP" is not burning fuses. So, I say,

Q1 : is it possible to alter the bootloader file and after changing the specific values (low, hi , extended) "burn" this "bootloader" (so afterwards the fuses will not change on "upload sketch using programmer")?

Q2 : if Yes above, what/where is the bootloader file to change?

ok, let me rephrase I have an arduino uno which is used as ISP programmer (Arduino as ISP) tthrough IDE. I have a nano on which i try to change the l/h/efuse using above uno. Proecedure : change boards.txt, upload sketch using programmer (arduino as ISP).

sketch uploads and works correctly but there is no difference in fuses (start up time. no delay 65ms).

So do i expext something not possible, or do i do something wrong (and what is correct)? If I change boards.txt, then burn bootloader, then upload sketch?

"If I change boards.txt, then burn bootloader, then upload sketch?"

YES YES YES

FINISHED

You could also use avrdude directly to change the fuses...

westfw: You could also use avrdude directly to change the fuses...

Right. You can do it with an AVR Programmer USBISP/USBASP and avrdude tool or software like this: https://www.dipmicro.com/store/USBASP2

You can change the fuses using AVRDUDE directly even if you’re using “Arduino as ISP” as your “programmer”