Change PWM pin frequency from 0 to 500hz

program for changing PWM pin frequency from 0 to 500HZ based on user input from serial monitor

Just like your other topic about using an LCD display you have given no details

Write a program to change PWM pin frequency from 0 to 500 Hz based on user input
from serial monitor using any arduino family

No, can't see it.

When is our assignment due to be handed in ?

You're mistaking this forum for a homework cheat site.

I had tried everything and last I came for help, if you can please help

What have you done so far?
The serial bit?
The PWM bit?

(Hint: at 500Hz, you don't need hardware PWM)

I don't need a hardware but I cant able to do PWM pin frequency change from user input

We still can't see what you have tried

Hi,
Google;

generating PWM arduino

Tom.... :smiley: :+1: :coffee: :australia:

What is this "Google" thing?

Like Jeeves, AltaVista, bing, MicrosoftExplorer, yahoo, all ancient explorers.. :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :laughing:

To start, look at the Timer One library.

TimerOne.h

My perception (whether correct or not) is you have an assignment and didn't even put enough effort into your question to show you've done anything besides copy your assignment to a post.

One thing I think all users here expect is for the person asking questions to spend more time and effort on the project than we do. Just the way the world works.

I am learning , no one thought me about this , I am trying to learn

So, show us what you have learned so far, so that we can help you learn more, and progress

Learning is good. I suggest you peruse the number of similar Arduino projects. I doubt you will find a 0 to 500Hz example but you might find a variable frequency PWM. Perhaps this link. or this one.

I don't need a hardware but I cant able to do PWM pin frequency change from user input

It is not possible to write and troubleshoot a program without hardware. Microchip does not offer a software emulator.

Do you see where this is going? Know the folks who answer these sort of questions have been in the industry and on this forum for many years.

Good Luck. Let us know how you make out with the above links and show us what you have. At that point we can help you some more.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.