Changes made in c++ file in arduino library not reflecting in output

Hi,
Platform --> Arduino Uno
Issue --> I added library that i want to use and i written my code. Now somehow i need to change functions that are define in library. Then go to C:\Users\omkar787898\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RFM12B-master and there is RFM12B.cpp file and i want make changes in that so i opened it with notepad++ and made my change and saved it then i compile my code in Arduino IDE and download it but no change in output. WHY THIS CHANGE IS NOT REFLECTING?

Please help me to solve this issue.

Identical thread deleted.

DO NOT CROSS-POST, CROSS-POSTING WASTES TIME

omkar787898:
Hi,
Platform --> Arduino Uno
Issue --> I added library that i want to use and i written my code. Now somehow i need to change functions that are define in library. Then go to C:\Users\omkar787898\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RFM12B-master and there is RFM12B.cpp file and i want make changes in that so i opened it with notepad++ and made my change and saved it then i compile my code in Arduino IDE and download it but no change in output. WHY THIS CHANGE IS NOT REFLECTING?

Maybe you can test to see whether the RFM12B.cpp file that you changed is the same one that sketch tries to compile...... by just "temporarily" changing its name to RFM12B.bak or something. If sketch still compiles without a complaint or error, then it's possible that sketch is looking at a different RFM12B.cpp file....somewhere else on your drive.