changes to USBCORE.cpp

When I do changes in usbcore.cpp, do I need to recompile the micro.hex file or i just have to close the IDE and open it again

What is the usbcre.cpp used for anyways ?

You must recompile your sketch.

It is used for the native USB functionality of the 32u2 based boards. Why are you modifying a file that you do not know the function of? That seems like asking for trouble!

See bemin's other threads.

I think it all started with this one where bemin's PC application can't reconnect to the Arduino after a reset of the Arduino.

DrAzzy: You must recompile your sketch.

It is used for the native USB functionality of the 32u2 based boards. Why are you modifying a file that you do not know the function of? That seems like asking for trouble!

sterretje: See bemin's other threads.

I think it all started with this one where bemin's PC application can't reconnect to the Arduino after a reset of the Arduino.

Yes that is correct it all started at the above thread, And I was thinking if i change the USBCORE some How I can do one of this two things

1- either Enum more endpoint , cuz it looks like only 3 end points is enumerated - and avoid the failure of THE VIRTUAL COM PORT after resting the Board.

2- OR make my device show in the device manager with two names - as the COM serial Port --> I will use this for initiating the serial connection - as my special unique device that I am developing -> communicating thru the end points

Just like how it is done when you upload the sketch for the lenardo it shows like HID_Keyboard_Device and it shows like SERIAL_Com_Port