Changing opacity of an image using 1PC Ultrasonic Sensor and Arduino UNO R3

I'm working on a project where image opacity is scaled depending on a viewer's distance from the ultrasonic sensor. I have no experience coding so everything I am doing is based on tutorials. I was able to get the basic code for the sensor running. It reads distances of objects in front of it.

I found a tutorial on how to scale an image with the sensor but I wasn't able to get it to work

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

wom1998:
I'm working on a project where image opacity is scaled depending on a viewer's distance from the ultrasonic sensor. I have no experience coding so everything I am doing is based on tutorials. I was able to get the basic code for the sensor running. It reads distances of objects in front of it.

I found a tutorial on how to scale an image with the sensor but I wasn't able to get it to work

Scaling an Image in Processing with Ultrasonic Sensor - Arduino Project Hub

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

"I found a tutorial on how to scale an image with the sensor but I wasn't able to get it to work"

That is a pretty poor way to describe a problem you are asking for help with.

Paul

My question isnt how to use the tutorial, the tutorial is just related to my overall problem that I'm trying to solve. If I could get the tutorial to work I would just have to figure out how to change image opacity instead of size with the ultrasonic sensor. I figured posting the tutorial that I found as part of my work process might help someone help me.

Thanks