Changing program for prescaler

Hi everybody,

I have a question.

How can I change the prescaler of arduino mega 2560 to drive a motor shield on high frequency? thanks

With some computer code.

Which makes about as much sense as your question.

What shield have you in mind? What is the normal frequency? Why do you think you need a higher frequency? Can the shield work with a higher frequency? Have you studied the Atmel 2560 datasheet?

...R

Which pins are you using for PWM? There are lots of timers on the Mega and each PWM pin is controlled by a particular one, hardwired.

I can use all pwm sensor doesnt matter for me. I wanted this because of heatin problem my last code gives around 900Hz and this gives heat problem. Then checked the datasheet of driver and it says it should be driven on higher frequency to block heating.

Thanks

What about all the other questions that you have already been asked?

...R

what do you mean Robin?

thanks

what do you mean Robin?

These are the questions that have been asked:

What shield have you in mind? What is the normal frequency? Why do you think you need a higher frequency? Can the shield work with a higher frequency? Have you studied the Atmel 2560 datasheet? Which pins are you using for PWM?

Which ones have you answered?

Copy the text in this post, and put your answers after each question.

I can use all pwm sensor doesnt matter for me.

Did not answer any question.

I wanted this because of heatin problem my last code gives around 900Hz and this gives heat problem.

Without seeing your last code, or knowing what heating problems occurred, and where they occurred, this "information" is useless.

Then checked the datasheet of driver and it says it should be driven on higher frequency to block heating.

The data sheet for what driver? Higher than what?

When you take the tap-dancing shoes off, and sit down and answer the questions, we'll get somewhere. Meanwhile, the tap-dancing isn't even very good. I'm about ready to change channels.