Changing the program

I have a robot that uses arduino programming but the programs that I know how to write don't work with the robot. I think that the programs only work for a particular electric motor.

I would like to know if I can make a program for a particular electric motor and how can I do so?

Hope you can help.

Needs more cowbell detail

rhuarhri:
I have a robot that uses arduino programming but the programs that I know how to write don't work with the robot. I think that the programs only work for a particular electric motor.

I would like to know if I can make a program for a particular electric motor and how can I do so?

Hope you can help.

My crystal ball has crashed, so I can't see your code. You could try posting it here (using code tags, the # above the smileys) so that we can all see it and maybe, help. On the other hand, we could just make stupid guesses that won't help at all and waste both your and our time.

As AWOL and Henry_Best say it's difficult to give meaningful help in the total absence of any detail, but these tutorials might help. (I say "might", since I have no idea what motor you have or what you want to do.)

This one is very basic. Just switch the pin on and off or PWM it with analogWrite() for speed control.

This uses 293D H-bridge for direction control.

YMMV. E&OE.