Cheap custom laser cutting service.

I am hopefully soon going to be doing a custom lasercutting service which to my knowledge will be the cheapest available.

No setup, tooling or material charge (for acrylic).

Prices are going to be starting off at discounted price of £25 for an A4 sheet:

92sq inches, which is ~27p/sq inch
594.5sq cm, which is ~4.2p/sq cm

Individual smaller parts available at 35p/sq inch (~5.4p/sq cm)

Files provided in dwg/dxf/dtd format. Dimensioned drawings can also be cut but file prefered to ensure sizing is correct.

UK p&p will be free (rest of world available)

I am just wanting to get an idea of interest now and then I will keep you updated once I have got some stuff sorted out.

Mowcius

Interested for the future possibly :slight_smile: What sort of materials are you able to cut?

Sorry, I meant to put that.

Prices are for 3mm clear acrylic, I can get other colours but I will probably only keep black and clear in stock.

I can cut most plastics,wood,paper,card etc but no metal. The maximum part size that I can cut is 600x300mm.

This sounds good to me, and I would be interested at these prices. Good luck getting set up, and do let us know!

This sounds good to me, and I would be interested at these prices. Good luck getting set up, and do let us know!

Thanks, the website is getting there slowly (I have started it) and I have sorted out one supplier. I have been directed to another one that is cheaper allowing me to keep prices this low once I start up but I am having trouble getting hold of the name!

If anyone is currently wanting anything then do just PM me and I’ll see what I can do.

Mowcius

The website is receiving present at a snail’s pace plus I have sort out one dealer. I have been bound for to a different one that is cheaper allow me to remain prices this low once I create up but I am having mess receiving grip of the name!

Tool Die

Sorry, but I have a stupid question. I live in USA, and I have no idea what a “P” is (35p). Is that Brittish pounds? If you could tell me what that is in USD, or simply what it stands for (I could just google it), then that would be nice :P!

p is to £ what c is to $. :smiley:

So about $41 USD (plus p&p) for an A4 sized cutting? Not bad! If I were to need something cut, I would most certainly come to you if you offered this service :).

About $45 USD for an A5 sheet including worldwide shipping…

I am still getting there slowly with my website etc. I am going to get my domain next week probably and then it should be all go!

Mowcius

Hi mowcius…

Are there any updates about your website???
Anyway which type of machine are you using.

Marking Systems

About $45 USD for an A5 sheet including worldwide shipping…

Sorry, meant A4…

Are there any updates about your website???
Anyway which type of machine are you using.

Afraid not, I have been rather busy lately…
I am using a 50W universal laser (or a 35W depending on what is available for use at the time)

Mowcius