cheap PCB printing services

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know a good and cheap cheap PCB printing services (China prefered)? I need pcb's for my prototipes mostly 2 side pcb with silkscreen for labeling and soldermask. I've heard there are many in China which ships pcb worldwide but I'd like to know by someone a recommended one.

Any info is welcome, thanks.

Iteadstudio.com, Seeedstudio.com, or Elecrow.com will all give you excellent results for the price. Expect 3-4 weeks to receive your boards, however.

Great, dude that was what I needed, thanks.

http://www.seeedstudio.com/service/index.php?r=site/pcbService

@raschemmel, any pics of boards they've done for you? Be interested to see the silkscreen quality. It is very good with iteadstudio.

I got the info from a friend. I'll ask for some photos.

I'm pretty sure Itead, Seeed, and Elecrow all use the same backend manufacturer.

So it all comes down to the quality of the Gerber files then. itead's .DRC & .CAM file is used in Eagle to make sure their stuff meets the production guidelines. Don't know about the other two. Sparkfun also has eagle tutorial on good design steps.

I just ordered in itead studio. When the result arrives (40 days more) I'll share the results By the way, 10 pcs pcb 5x5cm2 two layer with both silklayer and soldermask at 9.9 bucks is good.

I use itead for all my 2-sided PCBs and the quality has always been excellent. I usually select the low-cost airmail shipping, and then the boards get delivered to my UK address about 17 days after I place the order and supply the Gerber files.

My problem with seed is that they say it all has to be open source. That gives them a licence to just steal you work and produce a range of add on boards like they do.

dc42: I use itead for all my 2-sided PCBs and the quality has always been excellent. I usually select the low-cost airmail shipping, and then the boards get delivered to my UK address about 17 days after I place the order and supply the Gerber files.

Lucky you, sadly to Chile it takes 35 days more or less because of our bad paid mail deliverers.

you you do not need the solder resist, you can make your own boards.

I typically try to make every board single sided, then move the power to one side and more sensitive stuff to the other.

if the board can be made single sided, you can etch your own and then use a laser copy transfer to add black 'silk screen'

takes a couple hours. saves weeks to get a board working.

I an VERY fond of itead. the board are low cost and they do not mind if you add additional boards into the unused space. I needed a simple ATTINY board and had a lot of room on a board, so I just laid the ATTINY stuff on the side and cut it out once it arrived.

Grumpy_Mike: My problem with seed is that they say it all has to be open source. That gives them a licence to just steal you work and produce a range of add on boards like they do.

Do you have a link to where they state that? I've ordered from Seeed in the past and don't recall any such statement.

@raschemmel, any pics of boards they’ve done for you? Be interested to see the silkscreen quality. It is very good with iteadstudio.

SEE ATTACHED

The boards I had them make are top quality, and prices are about
1/4 that of US PCB service providers for small quantities. Delivery
from China was about 10 working days. Mehmet from Baylands tested their stated limits
by sending them the finest geometry that they can do, and his boards
met those requirements. For their price all holes will be plated through.
Note they want all the Gerber files sent as one compressed file using WINRAR,
not WINZIP. If you want to reorder all you need is to give them your
order number, and the quantity. They will do a rough check of your geometry,
and email you back any errors found. Note tell them to separate boards or they
will send you multiple boards together, and you will need to separate them yourself.
They didn’t charge extra to separate my boards, and I had the corners rounded,
also for no extra charge.

Here is the China PCB services link:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/service/index.php?r=site/pcbService

OSD_CIRCUIT_1.jpg

OSD_COMPONENT_1.jpg

OSD_COMPONENT_2.jpg