Chinese ATTiny programmer board

Hello,

Arduino as ISP being a pain in the ace, I bought this thing on Aliexpress, but I can't find precise documentation on how to use it to flash a chip :slightly_frowning_face:

I can't even find the correct drivers for Win 10 x64 !

Any of you guys have such documentation ?

Thanks

I think you can treat this board as a Digispark. You will need to connect an ISP programmer to the ATtiny85 and burn the Micronucleus bootloader. After that, you will be able to upload to it via the USB cable.

but I can't find precise documentation
I can't even find the correct drivers

But ArduinoAsISP it too hard, eh? Sigh.
I don't even think that that board is a "programmer" - more like a board with the bare-minimum parts to connect an ATtiny chip ("not included") to a computer's USB port. (Like digispark, or Adafruit Trinket.)
ArduinoAsISP really does work, and has much better support (and possibility of analysis) than a random Chinese board that "has something to do with AVR."

I bought this thing on Aliexpress

Sounds like an interesting adventure lies ahead!

westfw:
But ArduinoAsISP it too hard, eh? Sigh.
I don't even think that that board is a "programmer" - more like a board with the bare-minimum parts to connect an ATtiny chip ("not included") to a computer's USB port. (Like digispark, or Adafruit Trinket.)
ArduinoAsISP really does work, and has much better support (and possibility of analysis) than a random Chinese board that "has something to do with AVR."

It's not too hard, it just doesn't work anymore, I only formated my PC and poof, can't flash my tinys with my Mega 2560 anymore.

I hear you, wiring up an Arduino as ISP is a pain unless you can keep it wired that way all the time. If you do a good amount of ATTiny85 programming, it's worth it to spend sixteen bucks on one of these. It's well documented, the drivers are readily available on their product page, and it's super easy to use.

JeanneD4RK:
It’s not too hard, it just doesn’t work anymore, I only formated my PC and poof, can’t flash my tinys with my Mega 2560 anymore.

Do you have a 10 uF capacitor between the RESET and GND pins on the Mega? A recent change in the Arduino as ISP programmer definition made it more likely for this to be required.