Choosing a TFT Touchscreen for UNO

Hello, please bear with me as I'm pretty new to this. :slight_smile:

I was searching the forum for a similar post but everything I've seen seems outdated at this point with broken links. If this is a duplicate I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I'm looking for a TFT touchscreen. The only other thing I'll be using other than the screen is a microSD/regular SD port, which I've seen often comes with the screen in the first place. I'll also need to send an output of serial data but to my understanding that can be done via USB or two wires (ground and transmit data). The only issue now is I keep hearing about people have trouble with the cheaper screens, so I would like to find something that preferably isn't a nightmare to troubleshoot and get working. I will be using an Arduino UNO for now

So far, I have looked at Adafruit and found:

Adafruit 2.4" TFT LCD with Touchscreen Breakout w/MicroSD Socket - ILI9341
This one I am not sure if it will work with Arduino, it appears to use 3.3v instead of 5v so I assume I will have to make some modifications there at least. I saw some specific ones for Arduino, but they are out of stock or more expensive.

A less expensive option on Amazon:

Kuman Arduino UNO R3 3.5 inch TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket
I like this one and it looks like it's specifically for Uno, my only concern is again if it works with 5v. If I interpreted the reviews correctly, it looks like yes, but I don't seem to be able to find any links to anything other than a broken user manual link to confirm it.

Would either of these work or should I keep looking, any recommendations for screens? Some of this is a bit past the scope of my understanding. Also, can the micro/SD card only be used for images to be displayed if attached to the screen, or can I store other files related to the project there?

Edit: Perhaps this one would be better? It's cheaper and has more details online.