christmas gift gone wrong

This was a gift for my kid and she is really into robotics but nothing i do can get a program of any kind loaded to it. It is the new SunFounders diy sloth running off an Arduino Nano board. I keep getting the the same error message no matter what i do.

Arduino: 1.8.8 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

Sketch uses 3424 bytes (11%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30720 bytes.
Global variables use 258 bytes (12%) of dynamic memory, leaving 1790 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2048 bytes.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DIY4DOFRobotKitSloth: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DIY4DOFRobotKitSloth
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xee
Problem uploading to board. See http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload for suggestions.
Invalid library found in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DIY4DOFRobotKitSloth: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DIY4DOFRobotKitSloth

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

board info:
BN: Unknown board
VID: 067B
PID: 2303
SN: Upload any sketch to obtain it

Processor auto marked is ATmega328P

port: COM3 (only choice)

programmer: AVRISP mkll

if someone could PLEASE walk me though what is wrong and so i can show my daughter how to program and use it it would be very helpful.
Thank You

If you need any other info please let me know.

What do you see in the path "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DIY4DOFRobotKitSloth" on your computer?

It seems like the libraries for it are missing.

#include <Servo.h>
#include <NewPing.h>

Servo myservo1;
Servo myservo2;
Servo myservo3;
Servo myservo4;
int i = 0;

#define TRIGGER_PIN 4 // Arduino pin 4 tied to trigger pin on the ultrasonic sensor.
#define ECHO_PIN 3 // Arduino pin 3 tied to echo pin on the ultrasonic sensor.
#define MAX_DISTANCE 200 // Maximum distance we want to ping for (in centimeters). Maximum sensor distance is rated at 400-500cm.

NewPing sonar(TRIGGER_PIN, ECHO_PIN, MAX_DISTANCE); // NewPing setup of pins and maximum distance.

#define SERVO
//#define ULTRASONIC

void setup()
{
myservo1.attach(9); // Connect the signal wire of servo to pin 9
myservo2.attach(10); // Connect the signal wire of servo to pin 10
myservo3.attach(11); // Connect the signal wire of servo to pin 11
myservo4.attach(12); // Connect the signal wire of servo to pin 12
Serial.begin(115200); // Open serial monitor at 115200 baud to see ping results.
}

void loop()
{
#ifdef ULTRASONIC
delay(50); // Wait 50ms between pings (about 20 pings/sec). 29ms should be the shortest delay between pings.
unsigned int uS = sonar.ping(); // Send ping, get ping time in microseconds (uS).
Serial.print("Ping: ");
Serial.print(uS / US_ROUNDTRIP_CM); // Convert ping time to distance in cm and print result (0 = outside set distance range)
Serial.println("cm");
#endif

#ifdef SERVO
for ( i = 0; i < 180; i++ )
{
myservo1.write(i);
myservo2.write(i);
myservo3.write(i);
myservo4.write(i);
delay(20);
}

for ( i = 180; i > 0; i-- )
{
myservo1.write(i);
myservo2.write(i);
myservo3.write(i);
myservo4.write(i);
delay(20);
}
#endif
}

this is what is in my Arduiro window. it is a test for the robot. In the programming section it says that everything is in there.

The "Invalid library found in C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DIY4DOFRobotKitSloth" warning is a red herring. That is annoying and it would be good to eventually fix that issue, but it is definitely not the cause of the upload error. I propose that we focus on the upload error for now. After that is resolved, I can help to fix the invalid library warning.

To fix the upload error, try selecting Tools > Processor > ATmega328P (Old Bootloader) and then attempt an upload to see if that fixed the problem.

That program is not referencing the libraries mentioned in your original post. The code you just posted compiles. What does it do on your Arduino/robot?

thank you that test loaded now to try and run it

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear that you're able to upload now.

Would you like me to help you fix the "invalid library" warning now?