Circuit and black glue-ish thing


I was watching some Youtube videos and a guy showed this esc:


The strange thing that I noticed is the black glue-ish thing on the board.

what is that?


Please not a discourse link. Post the image here according to the forum protocol.

It is called 'potting compound'.

1 Like