cleaning nozzles

I need a program for cleaning nozzles for gasolin I have Megu, lcd keypad shield a couple of buttons, start, pause time to tune the time pulse Pause in ms thank you in advance for your help

I need a program for cleaning nozzles for gasolin I have Megu, lcd keypad shield a couple of buttons, start, pause time to tune the time pulse Pause in ms

The CliffsNotes version is simply not getting across your need. Nozzles for gasoline ... Fuel injectors? Or, flame thrower?

Link(s) to thee nozzle, links to maintenance procedures for said nozzles, etc. Is there a commercial product available that you are trying to replicate?

Ray

If you're talking about cleaning fuel injectors then for that I use a variable frequency / variable duty cycle pulse generator from Richard Morrow at RM Cybernetics. It costs less than an Arduino. It's also ideal for checking spray patterns, measuring errogation delay and calibrating flow rate. You should be aware that injector testing and cleaning can be extremely dangerous with the risk of air/fuel explosion and fire if done incorrectly.