Clone 125kHz HID RFID badge onto RFID Ring?

Hello everyone -

First, I apologize if my google skills are not up to snuff, but I couldn’t find a direct answer to my question - RFID tech seems to be exploding recently, and I’m reading a bunch of stuff that is from 2008 or earlier - so I don’t know if

What I’d like to do is clone an HID proximity badge to this RFID ring available on Adafruit - https://www.adafruit.com/products/2805

What I don’t know is if this is possible…

While I am not a coder, I am able to learn quickly - which is why I really enjoy the Arduino community - I have no problem building a solution - I just don’t know if there is one…

Any guidance/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

That ring does not use a 125kHz RFID tag, it is a 13.5MHz mifaire tag.
No you can’t clone them.

thanks GM - that explains a lot of my failed searches… I can’t seem to find a writable RFID chip that is both wearable and operates on 125Khz - if you know of one, please let me know - no need to reply if they don’t exist…

I wouldn't bother it is way too fiddly to do.

I can't seem to find a writable RFID chip that is both wearable and operates on 125Khz

Look at the very small glass encapsulated RFID tage that are designed for injecting in to dogs and other pets as well as cattle.

Thank you, Grumpy Mike - I've learned alot from all of your posts - I really appreciate how much knowledge and know-how you share - I'll come back and post about my experience if I ever get this project off the ground!