CM17 and arduino

Hi all. I should start off by saying I'm completely new to arduino. Basically one of my X10 remotes is dying and I wanted to try and make a new one. I have the CM17. I copied the library from here: http://www.arduino.cc/playground/X10/CM17A

I pasted the example into a sketch and it immediately failed and wouldn't compile.(Errors are below) I copied the library to the libraries folder. I found a Wiring.c and Wire.h but no wiring.h. Does anyone know of another library? Any other ideas?

Thanks

AJ

Errors: E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:24:20: error: wiring.h: No such file or directory E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp: In member function 'void X10Firecracker::init(int, int, int)': E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:96: error: 'OUTPUT' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:96: error: 'pinMode' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp: In member function 'void X10Firecracker::sendCmd(HouseCode, int, CommandCode)': E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:103: error: 'byte' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:103: error: expected ;' before 'messageBuff' E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:118: error: 'messageBuff' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:125: error: 'LOW' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:125: error: 'digitalWrite' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:127: error: 'delay' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:129: error: 'HIGH' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:133: error: expected;' before 'i' E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:133: error: 'i' was not declared in this scope E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:134: error: expected `;' before 'mask' E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp:134: error: 'mask' was not declared in this scope

Open this file using a text editor…
E:\Program Files\arduino\libraries\X10Firecracker\X10Firecracker.cpp

Locate this line; it will be near the top…
#include <wiring.h>

It may be like this…
#include “wiring.h”

Replace the line with this…
#include <Arduino.h>

Save and close the file. Try again to compile.

You do not need to restart the Arduino IDE.

It didn't turn on the light but the compile worked! Thanks! My guess now is that my connection to the serial pins is wrong. Thanks for the help!