CMRI Library Help

Hi all I sometime ago Posted on using a Arduino to help run my model railway Layout Well I can now use software to help draw and run the layout even better however I have come stuck with the coding I have tried many different options and none seem to work I’m pretty sure soon as its pointed out ill go OH YH that was it. My current code I am trying to get to work is

#include <CMRI.h>

CMRI cmri;
int CT1 = 0;
int input =0;
int n = 0;
void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600, SERIAL_8N2); // SERIAL_8N2 to match what JMRI expects CMRI hardware to use
  pinMode(13, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(53, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(52, OUTPUT);
  digitalWrite(13,LOW);
  digitalWrite(52,HIGH); 
  digitalWrite(53,HIGH);
  pinMode(12, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
  cmri.process();
//  digitalWrite(52, cmri.get_bit(0));
//digitalWrite(53, cmri.get_bit(1));

if (cmri.get_bit(0));
{
if (n == 0)
{
  if (CT1 == 0)
  {
    Point1A();
    CT1 = 1;
    RESET();
  }
  if (CT1 == 1)
  {
    Point1B();
    CT1 = 0;
    RESET();
  }
}
}

}
void Point1A()
  {
  digitalWrite(52,LOW);
  //cmri.set_bit(3, !digitalRead(12));
  delay(500);
  digitalWrite(52,HIGH);  
}
void Point1B()
{

digitalWrite(53,LOW);
  //cmri.set_bit(4, !digitalRead(12));
  delay(500);
  digitalWrite(53,HIGH);

}
void RESET()
{
  //n = -1;
  digitalWrite(13,LOW);
}

The idea is the bit number it gets and then depending on a couple of other variables it does the according actions. currently I just have the two input bouncing and no seem of control.

I am guessing here but I need to use a varable to get the bit number that is incoming (which i tried with a simple (cmri.get_bit(n) which is shown on the page for the library but still nothing

So in simple terms so we are all on the same page in this case Ill use bit 0 which is on the software address 1

1. Read incoming bit number eg cmri.get_bit(0)
  2. Sets a variable.
  3. Script reads what this variable is eg 0
  4. Acts and checks the Next variable to find if the points is in position 1 or 2
  5. Acts on that info throwing the point the correct way.
  6. resets the variable in step 3 to stop the looping of this action
  7. Wait for next incoming bit to act on

Hope it makes sense I did last time end up writing a good script to a control panel. this is my upgrade

this is the library GitHub - madleech/ArduinoCMRI: Arduino library for connecting your computer to your model railroad.