code arduino pour gbrl

Hello,
I have a project for my internship. I have to run a stepper motor via the Gbrl.
I followed the tutorials on the internet and I did not see the code to initialize the pin sue arduino. the first time I programmed, I did a basic code and it worked. then nothing works anymore. Can you help me? :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

bonjour,
j’ai un projet pour mon stage. je dois faire tourner un moteur pas à pas via le Gbrl.
j’ai suivi les tutorats sur internet et je n’ai pas vue le code pour initialiser les pin sue arduino. la premier fois que j’ai programmé, j’ai fais un code basique et il a fonctionné. de puis lors , plus rien ne marche. Pouvez-vouys m’aider?

coode:

#define SETTINGS_ARDUINO_UNO
#include <grblmain.h>
#include <config.h>
#include <grblmain.h>
#define BAUD_RATE 9600

#define pinEnable 11 // Activation du driver/pilote
#define pinStep 4 // Signal de PAS (avancement)
#define pinDir 7 // Direction

void setup(){
startGrbl();
pinMode ( pinEnable,OUTPUT);
pinMode( pinStep,OUTPUT);
pinMode( pinDir,OUTPUT);
digitalWrite( pinDir , HIGH); // Direction avant

}

void loop(){

}

I have never seen grbl installed like that. I have grbl installed in my sketchbook\libraries folder. To install grbl into an Uno, I go to File, Examples, grbl and load the grblUpload file into the IDE then upload to the Uno. You will probably get the "Low memory available, stability problems may occur." message, but it is nothing to worry about. Make sure that the serial monitor baud rate is set to 115200.

groundFungus:
I have never seen grbl installed like that. I have grbl installed in my sketchbook\libraries folder. To install grbl into an Uno, I go to File, Examples, grbl and load the grblUpload file into the IDE then upload to the Uno.

but when you opend your 'GBRL to Arduino', you did not whrite something before you opened the GBRL controller?