Code Clean-Up and Small Additions

Hi All,

I have an arduino mega controlling a switch sheeld and taking readings from a DHT22. Basically I built a curing chamber for making my own salami and other dried meats.

I created the sketch by myself by taking snippets from libraries around the internet. It works but I'm sure that someone who knows what they are looking at could make it work better. I even put in hysteresis using some simple math so the fridge wasn't clicking on and off every 2 seconds. Then it also reports this to a google spreadsheet using an ethernet card with a Temboo account. It also has a few hx711 boards for weighing the salami so i know when it has lost the appropriate amount of moisture.

Basically I would like to know what someone would charge to clean up the code. make it as efficient as possible.

Also would like to remove the hysteresis thing, and create an average array and once that array gets over the set temp it will kick the rely on.

and i would also like to add the ability to change the set temp and humidity using push buttons. that is not in there at all.

Again, i think if you knew a lot more than i do about arduino coding this would be easy, just want to get an idea of cost.

let me know!

how much lines of code is it?

Have you already done a CTRL-T in the IDE for auto formatting?

Basically I built a curing chamber for making my own salami and other dried meats.

Cool. Perhaps show it off in Exhibition/Gallery?