code examples?

Are there any examples of how to read in a string of intergers from one Arduino and then use those to display using the LCD display on another? Basically I have read some on requesting a string but have not seen exactly how to use the string once recieved.

Are you using serial or some other protocol to send strings b/w Arduinos? Serial should be pretty easy, it will be just like sending data to/from your computer.

Basically I have read some on requesting a string but have not seen exactly how to use the string once recieved.

That's because people want to "use the string" in different, specific ways. Some people want to parse the string into tokens, and convert them to ints, to drive servos or LEDs. Some people want to respond to client requests.

What is it YOU want to do with the string? How are YOU collecting the string?

Basically I have read some on requesting a string but have not seen exactly how to use the string once recieved.

http://arduino.cc/en/Reference/StringObject

JHEnt: Are there any examples of how to read in a string of intergers from one Arduino and then use those to display using the LCD display on another? Basically I have read some on requesting a string but have not seen exactly how to use the string once recieved.

It's unclear what you are trying to do. You seem to throw in different problems all at once. Read a string (from where ?) then send it to another arduino (how ?) which would in turn display it on an LCD (do you know how to control an LCD ?).