code for flow meters

Hello I have a couple of sierra smart trak 100 flow meters that I am wanting to connect into my arduino system. I am trying to find a code online for it and have not had luck as of yet. If anyone has any suggestions on coding for it or a website link that would be great :). If you need any additional information to help with this let me know.

Is this the meter that you have?

flow meter data sheet

If you provide the full part/model number we can find out which interface(s) your meter supports (see page 7 of the data sheet). That information is important before suggesting code and hardware interfacing.

User manual

Hi I have a sierra smarttrek 100 flow meter. My boss wants to incorporate this into my arduino program thing is I am not sure on the code for this device. Any advie on the matter would be. Please let me know what you can about this.

I have a sierra smarttrek 100 flow meter.

But no link to the device.

My boss wants to incorporate this into my arduino program

For what purpose?

thing is I am not sure on the code for this device.

Or the whole "a sentence ends with period, next one starts with a capital letter" thing.

Without requirements, you can't.

Any advie on the matter would be.

Would be what?

Cross-post merged.

DO NOT CROSS-POST, CROSS-POSTING WASTES TIME.

Sorry could not find my original post. Yes the link that groundfungus pulled up is the item that I am trying to incorporate into the system.

The model is a C100L-DD-2-OV1-SV1-PV2-V1-S0-C0 hopefully this will help

To get a better understanding behind the reasoning for this project. My work is doing temperature and air flow testing of a system to see how much heat is being passed through some plates and what the pressure is of the system from inlet to exhaust. We have two sierra smarttrak 100 flow meters.

I already have an arduino system setup currently to get readings from a pressure transducer, ten thermal couple chips, and two flow sensors that are attached to the exhaust port.

The flow meters are on the inlet and will be regulating how much air flows into the system. My boss wants to incorporate these devices as well so that we can catalog their information along with everything else. Only thing is I am not sure what to do for the coding of the sierras and what port on the arduino they would use. I already have the SCL and SCA ports occupied with the sensors. If there is some other port I can use that would be great or if I don't even need to use those the better.

Any advice or help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. The code that I currently have is on a different computer than I am on now but if it would help for it to be seen let me know and I can upload it.