code for touchscreen

Hello everybody, I want to make a project in which I can use a touchscreen to read and write a data to pendrive. I am going to use capacitive touchscreen which is able to read signal from magnets as few stylus use small magnet, I am planning to use a electromagnet instead which I can turn on and off to send signal 1 and 0 and use display area to display white and black in specific area which will then read by sensors and this way I want to perform input and output operation by touchscreen. Now the only problem for my is the programming and interfacing of touchscreen for display. Help me with codes which make screen go white and black under specific area.

I want to do this and that. I might have some hardware, but I'm not going to tell you what it is, or how it connects together. I want you to write code for it.

Does that seem reasonable to you?

I am planning to use a electromagnet instead

What makes you thing a capacitive touch screen can detect an electro magnet?

Now the only problem for my is the programming

No it is not you have a whole heap of problems.

interfacing of touchscreen for display

What is this display? What is the resolution? What is going to drive the display? What is the arduino doing to do? Do you know the arduino only has 2K of RAM so any display driven by an arduino is going to be very small?

I know only small screen can be used and I am using small screen 2.5 inch even if all screen goes white and black then it is okey with me, if there is any program or library function which can help then tell me.

Grumpy_Mike I thought that it will read electromagnet as capacitive touchscreen can read magnets which I find in google that few stylus use magnet so I am also not sure if it will work or not and I am thinking to test it but I still don't know how to do that. Well I'll figure out something with hardware but it is programing which is bother me a lot.

and I am using small screen 2.5 inch even if all screen

The physical size of the screen is unimportant, what matters is the resolution.

Only once you know what hardware you are using can you begin to worry about the software.

Did you have any suggestion which screen I should use ?

I want to make a project in which I can use a touchscreen to read and write a data to pendrive.

any suggestion which screen I should use

Sorry no, because I don't think this project is feasible using the Arduino. However you find a screen that can be driven by an Arduino and we can help you program it.

But you will still have the not inconsiderable problem of :- 1) Recognizing key strokes as data. 2) Writing to a pen drive.

Ok you are right I might need to think about my project again
Thank you for your help…