code issues

ok, so this sketch was uploaded as a way to interface between arduino and Labview. someone mentioned it works only in arduino IDE 0023, but i have tried it in 0023 and it throws up an error which is the same in 1.0 and 1.5 as well. Can someone please help me troubleshoot the code? http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8067369/LabVIEWInterface.pde

It throws up an error, but you're not going to tell us what it is?

In truth, I know nothing of programming in c: part of the reason i'm using labview. It is telling me "expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token and after that

sketch_may20a.cpp:17:24: error: Ultrasonic.h: No such file or directory sketch_may20a:64: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '' token sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'int checkForCommand()': sketch_may20a:87: error: 'COMMANDLENGTH' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:93: error: 'currentCommand' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:95: error: 'currentCommand' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:95: error: 'processCommand' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'void processCommand(unsigned char)': sketch_may20a:108: error: 'Ultrasonic' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:108: error: expected ;' before 'ultrasonic' sketch_may20a:111: error: 'checksum_Test' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:138: error: 'writeDigitalPort' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:181: error: 'analogReadPort' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:202: error: 'sevenSegment_Config' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:206: error: 'sevenSegment_Write' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:277: error: 'spi_setClockDivider' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:301: error: 'spi_sendReceive' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:312: error: 'servos' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:313: error: 'Servo' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:313: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token sketch_may20a:313: error: expected;' before 'malloc' sketch_may20a:391: error: 'lcd_print' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:456: error: 'acqMode' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:457: error: 'contAcqPin' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:458: error: 'contAcqSpeed' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:459: error: 'acquisitionPeriod' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:460: error: 'iterationsFlt' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:461: error: 'iterations' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:466: error: 'delayTime' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:476: error: 'FIRMWARE_MAJOR' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:477: error: 'FIRMWARE_MINOR' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:481: error: 'finiteAcquisition' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:530: error: 'ultrasonic' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:530: error: 'CM' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'void syncLV()': sketch_may20a:707: error: 'DEFAULTBAUDRATE' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'unsigned char checksum_Compute(unsigned char*)': sketch_may20a:718: error: 'COMMANDLENGTH' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'int checksum_Test(unsigned char*)': sketch_may20a:729: error: 'COMMANDLENGTH' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'void sampleContinously()': sketch_may20a:770: error: 'iterations' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:772: error: 'contAcqPin' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:773: error: 'contAcqSpeed' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:776: error: 'delayTime' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a:782: error: 'delayTime' was not declared in this scope sketch_may20a.cpp: In function 'void finiteAcquisition(int, float, int)': sketch_may20a:789: error: 'acquisitionPeriod' was not declared in this scope

The first line is the most telling; you're missing a header file.

cool! what's a header file XD? Where should i be looking to patch the hole?

rytcd: cool! what's a header file XD?

Google it.

Where should i be looking to patch the hole?

I'm guessing you didn't write the code yourself. In that case, you should be looking at where you got the code from.