Code needed for Dispensor / mix / drain project. Paid

Hello, first time post here.
looking to pay programmer for some code. I need to fill six beakers with 2 Liters water each, mix for 30 minutes, drain and measure conductivity. If conductivity is not at a specific level, refill and run process again…
For hardware I have the lynxmotion botboardruino based on Arduino Duemilanove with AtMega328, ssc-32 servo controller, Bartendro from sparkfun for dispensing, a protel 16 relay board, 12 solenoids, water pump to drain.
If there is a better board setup to work with I will move in that direction.
I have most everything wired so far, starting to connect the water hoses now and ready to start making things run.

Paypal

Take a look tell me what you think it will take.
Freddy

Have a great 2015!

Good day!

Explain how you plan to measure the conductivity? What term of the project? Is it possible to replace the board to Arduino Mega?

Happy New Year!

Hello Gippopotam, I forgot to post that bit. I have a Omega M300 with temp/conductivity probe in line with the drain pump. So as each beaker drains and passes by the probe it reads and sends serial signal. And yes, I can replace the board with Arduino mega as needed.

Thanks for your reply, looking forward to hearing from you

Hi! What term of the project?

FreddyA:
Hello Gippopotam, I forgot to post that bit. I have a Omega M300 with temp/conductivity probe in line with the drain pump. So as each beaker drains and passes by the probe it reads and sends serial signal.
And yes, I can replace the board with Arduino mega as needed.

Thanks for your reply, looking forward to hearing from you

Do you have the datasheet for Omega M300?

Im sorry, I have the Mettler Toledo M300, also the omega. here is the link. http://us.mt.com/us/en/home/supportive_content/product_documentation/datasheets/DS_TH_M300_ISM/_jcr_content/download/file/file.res/DS_M300_ISM_Transmitter_EN_May10.pdf

It connects to pc via usb and creates a serial port.

So what the term of the project?

I'll PM you