code not running properly

Hello! I'm having trouble running my codes. It's uploading but only runs the first code in setup() and not continuing to run the codes inside the loop(). Whenever I try to remove the checkPassSMS(), it works fine but putting it there inside the checkSMS(), it causing me problem. What should be the problem??

It compiles cos there are no syntax errors.

You create a large number variables. This may fit into your arduino SRAM but there may not be any left over for the CPU to load your loop ( or other function ) instructions to be exectued.

remove each component one by one starting from the last item. when the code begins running again, add each component back in till you find the culprit.

[EDIT:] note, by putting your personal info on the web ( phone numbers ) you have allowed anybody in the world to hack your device as it seems to respond to sms... if the device uses one of the numbers listed

Ok I'll try that.. Btw,I remove the numbers, thanks for reminding me that..lol! XD

Check the loops work as expected.

while(incoming_char != '#')        //My messages will all start with #
  {                                 
    incoming_char=cell.read();       
    Serial.print(incoming_char);
  }

If there is random data before the message # could occur prematurely. cell.read(); could be hanging waiting for data.

Do you get any serial/LCD output from that function as it might indicate how far you get into the function before error happens.

This may fit into your arduino SRAM but there may not be any left over for the CPU to load your loop ( or other function ) instructions to be exectued.

pYro_65, I think you have misunderstood the Harvard architecture implementation on the AVR. Code is not copied to RAM, and is never executed from RAM.