Code to Control Rc Car via Wifi

Can you please provide me a programming code, to control a rc car via wifi with the help arduino. to the arduino i am attaching a wifi module to control via wifi, a motor shield, and Vacuum Suction.
I want a switch for the vacuum suction in my android. btw i also want an app through which i control my car. If u dint understand any of the question, feel free to ask. i badly want the code . please someone provide me the code

(deleted)

Tabih:
Can you please provide me a programming code, to control a rc car via wifi with the help arduino. to the arduino i am attaching a wifi module to control via wifi, a motor shield, and Vacuum Suction.
I want a switch for the vacuum suction in my android. btw i also want an app through which i control my car. If u dint understand any of the question, feel free to ask. i badly want the code . please someone provide me the code

Whats on offer?

Just curious... What is the vacuum suction for?

patduino:
Just curious... What is the vacuum suction for?

I guess it is something like this: Remote Control Wall Climbing Car - Air Hogs Zero Gravity Real Rides Review - YouTube

That's pretty cool -- toys sure have changed since I was a kid -- but I wonder how much the end item will weigh, with the Arduino, wifi shield, and batteries.

I doubt the fan would be strong enough to create sufficient suction to hold the assembly to a ceiling.

In my day, the dream was to own a toy (stationary) steam engine.
Anyway, I guess if he uses a simple ESP8266 module running a web server to interface with his smartphone app, he doesn't need Arduino or the extra shield, and the batteries will be already there. But plenty of engineering challenges lie ahead for him.