Code

Iot children monitoring system
If data detected by 3axis-digital-accelerometer is changing continuously more than 3 seconds, The status will change to “exercising”. When status is “exercising”, If children don’t exercise now and The status will change to “studying”.

According to the GPS, we can know the child’s route from home to school. If the child is absent from course, smart name tag will emit danger event. And if child is out of school during class. Smart name tag will emit danger event too.

Smart name tag will uploads data detected by sensors to cloud. And these data will be integrated into charts on cloud. Parents can know their children’s detailed status on website. And also mmeasure environment temperature
Am using mpu6050,neo-6m-0-001 sim800l & gsm i need to help the code plz

i need to help the code

What have you done so far ?

Can you read from the MPU ? Can you read from the GPS ? Can you sens messages using the GSM ?

ya read from mpu but i can not change the raw data to m/s and i read the current location from gps but i went to code the compare ghe school location and current location dud

The simplest assembly containing the parts you cite and most importantly, the battery required to operate it is already available in a pre-assembled form and much cheaper than you could possibly produce it. :astonished:

This is called a "phone" or "smartphone". And I think there are already "apps" to do this although no harm in producing your own in Android coding.

Of course, such a system is readily "gamed" by the "buddy" process in any case. :grinning:

Put Life360 on the kids' phones (free) and set the school as a zone. You will get an alert on your phone whenever the phone enters or leaves the zone.

Life360 also has an API if you want more from the app. There's a LOT of people on Home Assistant already doing what you describe.

I have just received this PM from the OP

Bro am waiting

With that attitude then he/she can carry on waiting as far as I am concerned

UKHeliBob: I have just received this PM from the OP

LOL

...R

UKHeliBob: I have just received this PM from the OP With that attitude then he/she can carry on waiting as far as I am concerned

Well, he is waiting stop messing around and get to work on HIS project

UKHeliBob:
With that attitude then he/she can carry on waiting as far as I am concerned

Maybe the ‘project’ is urgent and needs to be handed in soon.

UKHeliBob: I have just received this PM from the OP

Oops!

That project sure terminated quickly! :astonished: