coder is needed .... please help (project inside)

Hello ardiuno community it great to see a forum that help us understand electricity and arduino, since we don't have a hacker space here in saudi arabia

I need coder for my arduino since I'm a starter in this stuff

i want to connect a thermostat and 2 servos and a relay

See, i want the termostat to read a temp of the water, if it reached certain level it turn the relay off and turn a the 1st servo to +90 and back to neutral statues and the 2nd servo to +180

Then after the water reach a certain level the relay turn on

After that, if the water reach a certain temp, the 2nd servo goes back to the neutral statues and the 1st servo goes to -90 and back again to neutral statues and the relay turn off

Some body please help, i am willing pay, if you insist :~

Your post has ben moved for you.

It is much easier to collaborate in person so if you say where in the world you are located that might help someone decide to help.

come on guys, i tougth that sharing is the in core of arduino

helppppppppp

naif-sh3: i tougth that sharing is the in core of arduino

It is. But you haven't asked for help. You've reluctantly offered a job.

If you want help, you are going to have to get off your duff and do some work. The best way to get help is to work until you get stuck then ask for help getting unstuck.

If you want to hire someone, you are going to have to get off your duff and do some work. For example, you have not answered some very basic questions: Do you expect the hire to be physically close? What work do you expect the hire to perform? Are you expecting a turnkey solution?

naif-sh3: come on guys, i tougth that sharing is the in core of arduino

What lots of newbies do not seem to understand is that sharing goes both ways. As the community already shares loads of information the best ways of getting help is A) prove you are willing to share (your time/knowledge) B) Offer money (share your money) As coding badly stated: In both case you will have to do some work. As for me you have not shown you are willing to do any work. So many of us will conclude that you are not serious about sharing nor about offering money.

Look at it from another perspective This community is willing to share but that does not mean we are little obedient slaves helping anyone feeling the urge to scream "help". This community is willing to share by learning you "how to (fish)", not by "doing your (fishing) work".

Jan

Do you have a link to the datasheet of the thermostat and the other hardware?

Please be aware that for relays and servos you need a secondary power supply (COnnect grounds of the both power supplies to keep one reference ground).

I advice you to go through

it great to see a forum that help us understand electricity and arduino

Some free books about electronics to read - http://openbookproject.net/electricCircuits/ -

since we don't have a hacker space here in saudi arabia

That is a good reason to start one! place a call for people in the local groups corner.

Furthermore you can contact the KIng Abdullah University for science and technology to get support - http://www.kaust.edu.sa/ - they might have some budget and /or material to get you started, they are quite openminded just make sure you have a decent proposal.

sorry guys for the late response, i was traveling

i wasn't trying to get an advantage of the open source community, i was only trying to get some help. please don't be offended

i opened a bid in freelancers site its titled "an arduino based kettle (with temp reader and 2 servos)" link: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/Manufacturing-Design-Product-Design/arduino-based-kettle-with-temp.html?action=publish&hash=%2FCWtravSk%2FwDxJiS4LB8z0ivN%2BimK3tVsVo3yTiNUuU%3D

Furthermore you can contact the KIng Abdullah University for science and technology to get support

KAUST is not near me, i am located in Riyadh :)

hi! We can work for you to do the following:

• diagram scheme
  • arduino's code
  • step by step (so you can do it)