Coding an LCD that has a module shield

i cant figure out some lcd code because of this module shield problem, can anyone provide some basic helloworld program? (the lcd is 20x4)

please provide some basic LCD code for a 20x4 lcd with a module shield (pictured)

moobaaoinkwoofmeow:
(pictured)

Really?
At a guess, you might be referring to the I2C bus module with four pins. This needs to be connected to the correct I2C pins on Arduino, which you don't mention, and using the recommended liquidcrystalI2C library, which you probably aren't. The library will contain the usual "hello world" example.

@moobaaoinkwoofmeow, do not cross-post. Threads merged.

Arrg i cant find some code for my project please paste some code iv'e got a deadline approaching fast

:o :confused: >:( :frowning:

Post what you've got. A little more specificity would also help.

(P.S. No one cares about your deadline, sorry.)

Ditto.

moobaaoinkwoofmeow:
Arrg i cant find some code for my project please paste some code iv'e got a deadline approaching fast

You still haven't actually provided the picture you mentioned, or confirmed if the screen is I2C, nor have you said if you installed the right (or indeed, any) library and tried its examples.

Blackfin:
(No one cares about your deadline, sorry.)

Don't dare assume that I might or might not care about someone's deadline. I don't, as it happens, but I reserve the right to, and whether I do or not is not your concern.

moobaaoinkwoofmeow:
please provide some basic LCD code for a 20x4 lcd with a module shield (pictured)

No, nothing in that post contained a link to a picture. Often people attempt to provide a link to a picture that is not a link to a picture, so it is in the posting but because it is incorrectly posted, is not visible.

This is not the case here; you did not provide any link information whatsoever in any of your posts. Try again. Even if incorrectly cited, we can recover it.

Blackfin:
P.S. No one cares about your deadline, sorry.

Well, itโ€™s hard to say. :roll_eyes: In general, pity-pleading offends people as it implies excessive self-importance. :astonished: