Collect problem in PT2257 Arduino

Hello,

I have buy a pt2257 IC, download the library at: https://github.com/victornpb/Evc_pt2257/

Run the Example ino file whats include it but my Arduino 1.8.3 give some errors by compiling.

Have also try to run older versions of Arduino but it doesn’t help.
I have Windows 7 and also try to simulate Windows XP, als thats does’t help.

Maybe somehere can help me wit this problem?

This is the code i want to compile:

/*
 Sketch example for using PT2257 - Electronic Volume Controller IC.
 Created by Victor NPB, December 9, 2014.

Connect the IC to the following pins, you can change it in the .c file.
 Pull-up resistors are required on both pins (4K7 or 10K should be fine).

SCL -> A0
 SDA -> A1

Volume Attenuation are expressed as unsigned integers

evc_setVolume(0)   set both channels to 0dB of attenuation (max volume)
 evc_setVolume(79)  set both channels to -79dB of attenuation (min volume)

evc_setVolumeRight() same as above but set just one channel
 evc_setVolumeLeft()  same as above but set just one channel

evc_mute(true)     mute both channels to -95dB
 evc_mute(false)    unmute both channels to last set attenuation

evc_off()          off (-79dB)

*/

#include <Evc_pt2257.h>

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
  evc_init();
  int Relay1 = 2;
  int Relay2 = 3;
  pinMode(Relay1, OUTPUT); 
  pinMode(Relay2, OUTPUT); 

digitalWrite(Relay1, LOW);
  digitalWrite(Relay2, LOW);
}

void loop() {

evc_setVolume(0);

delay(500);
}

And here is the error code he gives to me, running other simple blinking led programm works fine:

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:uno -ide-version=10803 -build-path C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_803686 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_367077 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.arduinoOTA.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Evc_pt2257-master\Evc_pt2257-master\examples\Evc_pt2257_example\Evc_pt2257_example.ino

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqpVGVC.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `i2c_start(unsigned char) [clone .constprop.2]':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:283: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_wait_scl_high'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:283: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_delay_half'

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqpVGVC.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `i2c_write':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:432: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_delay_half'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:432: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_wait_scl_high'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:432: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_delay_half'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:432: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_wait_scl_high'

C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ccqpVGVC.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `ass_i2c_stop':

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:356: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_delay_half'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:356: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_delay_half'

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:356: undefined reference to `ass_i2c_wait_scl_high'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Using library Evc_pt2257-master in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master (legacy)
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Have found a old topic somehwere els, the say:

Use SoftI2C Library on your Arduino IDE to compile the project

So i read the topic about the Softl2C Library and add the next line
#include <SoftI2CMaster.h>

But now come a other problem, error said:
‘SDA_PIN’ was not declared in this scope

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\Evc_pt2257-master/SoftI2CMaster.h:501:46: error: ‘SDA_PIN’ was not declared in this scope

[SDADDR] “I” (SDA_DDR), [SDAPIN] “I” (SDA_PIN), [SDAIN] “I” (SDA_IN)

Any suggest?