'Com' has not been declared

Hello Arduino Forum, Please excuse any seeming ignorance in this post but I am in the middle of my first Adruino project and I've hit a bit of a snag. I am attempting to create a 3d printer using the Repetier firmware and an Arduino Mega with the Ramps 1.4 board. I have used Repetier's online page to create my Configure.h file that is unique to my printer but when i try to send the whole file over I get the error 'Com' has not been declared. I have already checked COM4 under Tools but I'm not sure what else I need to do, whether it be in the code itself or what. Also with the error message, This line of code is highlighted in red, Com::printFLN(Com::tFreeRAM,lowestRAMValue); Is this where I need to declare COM4 and if so how do I do that. Thank you for looking and any help would be appreciated.

Essential for this type of question is the program and compiler text.

Please put your code in its own window as seen in other posts. This can be done by placing     [code]  and [/code]  around the code or use the </> icon. This makes it easier for others to read.

How to use this forum

Weedpharma

weedpharma:
Please put your code in its own window as seen in other posts. This can be done by placing

[code]  and [/code]

around the code or use the </> icon. This makes it easier for others to read.

Weedpharma

Off topic but OK
Thanks for showing me :D I have been looking for something like that since I joined this forum and tried [noparse] without luck.

Here is the code that seems to be the issue

void Commands::writeLowestFreeRAM()
{
    if(lowestRAMValueSend>lowestRAMValue)
    {
        lowestRAMValueSend = lowestRAMValue;
        Com::printFLN(Com::tFreeRAM,lowestRAMValue);
    }

}

Please post the complete code, not a snippet. As it stands now, there is no prove that you indeed did declare 'Com' in which case the error make sense.

It can also be useful to post links to the pages and products that you're referring to so we don't have to google them ourselves.