Combine TimeAlarms lib & Narcoleptic other LowPower lib

For a battery driven project I'm using the TimeAlarms lib TimeAlarms Library, Run Functions At Specific Times , it makes recurring time based events easy to manage, for a 5 Minute timer you can use

Alarm.timerRepeat(seconds, function);

In case there is nothing to do you should and must use

Alarm.delay(ms);

seems that this function checks the time and interrupts the sleeping when the next timer event hast to be processed.

From the TimeAlarms manual:"Alarms and Timers are only checks and their functions called when you use this delay function. You can pass 0 for minimal delay. This delay should be used instead of the normal Arduino delay(), for timely processing of alarms and timers."

The downside is of course that checking time again and again is power hungry. So best would be to sleep in this time slots.

The Narcoleptic lib Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting. makes exactly this: Sleeping but also keep track of the time (millis, not yyy-mm-...) but you must use

Narcoleptic.delay(ms);

to get this function (sleeping and time adjusting)

So my question is: Is it possible to combine this two libs? Or has someone code with different timer functions AND powersaving / LowPower / Sleepy functions?

I was looking for the same and could not find a solution that suites my need. So I started coding my own Task Scheduler with low Power Sleep between Tasks. But since I am not a programmer it does take quite a long time to put al together in a nice library. And currently I don't have much spare time to continue.

But if you are interested I am happy to help or pass some Code for further development.